Are you are self-employed or involved in cultural activities or athletics?
You can apply under the Federal Self-Employed category for Canada. Self-employed persons must have the intention and ability to be self-employed in Canada and to make significant contributions to cultural activities or athletics.
Through this program, you can come to Canada permanently along with your family. There is no requirement for IELTS and high net worth.
Only below mentioned requirements needs to be met at the time of submission:
- Relevant experience for a self-employed person means at least two years of experience.
- It must be during the period starting 5 years before the day you apply and ending on the day.
- You can get more points if you have 3, 4, or 5 years of experience.
At a minimum, your experience must be:
- 2 one-year periods being self-employed in cultural activities, or
- 2 one-year periods participating at a world-class level in cultural activities, or
- a combination of a one-year period described in (first point), and a one-year period described in (second point) above
- 2 one-year periods being self-employed in athletics, or
- 2 one-year periods participating at a world class level in athletics, or
- a combination of a one-year period described in (first point) above, and a one-year period described in (second point) above
The applicant must score a minimum of 35 points if they wants to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person.
|Selection Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Proficiency in English/ French||24|